Wednesday 1 June 2016

Kalki Koechlin formally divorced

Actress Kalki Koechlin and her husband Anurag Kashyap formally divorced in May 2015. Many rumours have erupted about her personal life, after her divorce with Anurag.

“I believe in being myself every step of the way and not hiding my true self from society, whether that means getting a divorce because me and my husband didn’t want to pretend for other people, or wearing shorts because it’s a hot day or choosing a career which is unstable but creatively satisfying, or admitting to my weaknesses because learning from them has led to my strengths.” 

Actress Kalki Koechlin
Actress Kalki Koechlin


Some reports linked her with friend and co-star Farhan Akhtar, while some others stated that she is having a live-in relationship with Jim Sarbh, who played a terrorist in Sonam Kapoor’s film Neerja.

The 32-year-old actress responded strongly about all the bubbling rumors about her private life. She posted a satirical tweet about her relationship status, which might just shut all the haters and gossip 

0 comments:

Post a Comment